The US Financial Statement Notes data feed gives you the ability to keyword search all notes and disclosures (risk factors, liabilities, etc.) included on all U.S. public companies’ filings. Use the data to search for information that is otherwise not easily found or inferred when solely looking at numbers or financial reports, such as lawsuits, relationships (with suppliers, customers, competitors), policies, and risks.
- Basic company information
- Over 6.4 million notes from 10Q, 10K, 10Q/A, and 10K/A searchable by keyword
- Filter by recency, company id, filing date (within a date range), period start and end date (within a date range), filing id (semantic id), and XBRL tag (the concept that is being reported)
- Notes displayed as text, HTML, or JSON
- Updated as filings are received
- Historical data available as far back as the company has been filing in XBRL